Guidelines to authors and the code of conduct
Submission of a manuscript to Clerisy publishers is contingent upon the agreement by all the authors that the reported work has not been published previously in the peer-reviewed literature and that no portion of this or any other closely related work is under consideration for publication in any other peer-reviewed journal or book available through a library or by purchase. Articles reporting work that was initially presented at a conference might be submitted however provided these articles do not appear in substantially the same form in a peer-reviewed, published conference proceeding.
In publishing only original research work, Clerisy Publishers focused on deterring plagiarism, including self-plagiarism. Clerisy Publishers uses plagiarism checker software to screen submitted manuscripts for similarity to published content. It is not appropriate for an author to reuse wording from different publications, including one’s own previous publications.
Manuscripts contain scientific dishonesty or misrepresentation comprising among others fictitious or manipulated data and which only incorporate experimental data, without greatly expanded scope and without presenting new insights or conceptual breakthroughs, will be declined. Authors should present their materials with the utmost conciseness and clarity.
Articles of high scientific merits, originality, and significance that are of interest to the wide and diverse contemporary readership of JCRF will be given priority for publication
There is no charges for article submission. Authors have to pay after publication of the article
Authors can find article processing charges of the Journals at Clerisy Article processing charges page
Authors can withdraw their manuscripts within 15 days from the date of submission and in case of withdrawing after revision of the article, authors supposed to pay minimum processing charges.
Guidelines for writing the Article
There are no restrictions on word count, number of figures, number of references/ Citation or amount of supporting information. But Short communication articles should not be exceeding more than 3000 words.
Manuscript files can be in the following formats: DOC, DOCX, RTF, or PDF
Cover letter: should not exceed more than a page that include
Summarize the importance of your paper to the scientific literature and specify the type of article.
Suggest appropriate Journal Editors to handle your manuscript.
The cover letter must provide explicit assurance that the manuscript is not under consideration for publication and has not been published elsewhere in any other peer-reviewed journal or book available through a library or by purchase
Manuscript content broadly divided into 3 sections
Initial section contains
- Title page: Must be the first page of the manuscript which includes title, authors, and affiliations.
- Abstract: should summarize the reason for the work which explains to the general reader the major contributions of the article. It should not exceed more than 300 words.
- Introduction:should be brief but comprehensive and describe the nature of the issue under investigation and its background.
- Abbreviations:Abbreviations that are specific to a particular field should be defined at first mention in the text.
Middle section contains
- Materials and Methods: Material and methods should clearly explain the detailed descriptions of materials or participants, comparisons, interventions and types of analysis should be mentioned. Trademarked items (company or institutional logos, images, and products) and images downloaded from the Web are not permitted.
- Results: Results section should detail the main findings and outcomes of the study. To improve conciseness, tables and figures can be used to state the results of experimental or modelling work and it should conform to the highest standards of rigour.
- Discussion: This should discuss the significance of the results and compare them with previous work using relevant references and the language should be precise. These sections may be further divided into subsections, each with a concise subheading, as appropriate.
- Conclusions: should describe the results of the experiments, the interpretation of these results, and the conclusions that can be drawn.
End section contains
- Materials and Methods
- Acknowledgments: Here authors can acknowledge the funding sources and all authors can disclose any potential conflict of interest when submitting the article. If no conflict of interest is declared, the following statement will be published in the article: “The authors declare no competing financial interest.
- References: References that are only available online should be cited by the Digital Object Identifier (DOI). Manuscripts that have been submitted but not yet accepted should not be cited. References must be numbered in the order that they appear in the text.
These articles will be judged autonomously on their individual merit to ensure that they meet the qualifications outlined herein and presentation that actually enhances the pedagogy and impact of the work
The title page of the manuscript should include title, authors, and affiliations.
Authors will be notified of the article acceptance or rejection within 24 hours of the submission by respective assistant managing editor.
In case of acceptance article will be under rigours peer review process which will takes 35-45 days. Reviewers are asked to evaluate manuscripts on the scientific value of the work, the level of interest to the broad and diverse readership, the appropriateness of the literature citations, and the clarity and conciseness of the writing. When a revision is requested after peer review, the authors must return the revised manuscript promptly within next 15 days.
Patent Activities and Intellectual Property Issues:
All works published by Clerisy Publishers are under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited. All articles published by Clerisy Publishers will be citing by Digital Object Identifier (DOI).